- 3 HUGE 401k Changes & Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Required Minimum Distribution Change to Age 75??
- Retirement: 5 Questions You Must Ask | Your Retirement Authority
- No Plan = Failed Retirement? | Your Retirement Authority
- Is Your Spouse Protected? | Your Retirement Authority
- How to Lower Taxes in Retirement | Your Retirement Authority
Retirement is a journey. Getting where you want to go requires a plan.
There are several crucial questions you must ask so that you don’t put yourself in a position where you might outlive your money in retirement. In this video, I will share with you what you need to be aware of and what you need to do so that you are confident you can fully enjoy your retirement years.
- The 7 step process of retirement planning
- Defining your income need
- Adding a buffer – how much is needed?
- Where will your income come from?
You can see this video and others on his YouTube channel.
*Your Retirement Authority makes content available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.