- Social Security COLA 2023 Might be LOWER than Expected
- How To Fight Inflation in Retirement 2022
- How To Overcome Retirement Fears | 5 Things To Do
- Retirement Planning Mistake – Account Losing Money
- 10.5% Increase for Cost of Living Adjustment in 2023??
- Congress Considers Increase Social Security by 12%
Retirement is a journey. Getting where you want to go requires a plan.
If your children could receive Social Security benefits off of your work record, wouldn’t you want to know? In certain circumstances, this could be the case and you should be aware of it. In this video, Mark will share with you some of the important tips to understanding what the family maximum is for Social Security.
- Who is eligible for the family benefit
- How to calculate the family maximum
- 5 things you need to know about the maximum family benefit
You can see this video and others on his YouTube channel.
*Your Retirement Authority makes content available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.