- Retirement: 5 Questions You Must Ask | Your Retirement Authority
- No Plan = Failed Retirement? | Your Retirement Authority
- Is Your Spouse Protected? | Your Retirement Authority
- How to Lower Taxes in Retirement | Your Retirement Authority
- Investing & Retirement: Secrets Revealed | Your Retirement Authority
- How Much Risk Should I Take?? | Your Retirement Authority
Retirement is a journey. Getting where you want to go requires a plan.
If your children could receive Social Security benefits off of your work record, wouldn’t you want to know? In certain circumstances, this could be the case and you should be aware of it. In this video, Mark will share with you some of the important tips to understanding what the family maximum is for Social Security.
- Who is eligible for the family benefit
- How to calculate the family maximum
- 5 things you need to know about the maximum family benefit
You can see this video and others on his YouTube channel.
*Your Retirement Authority makes content available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.