- Retirement: 5 Questions You Must Ask | Your Retirement Authority
- No Plan = Failed Retirement? | Your Retirement Authority
- Is Your Spouse Protected? | Your Retirement Authority
- How to Lower Taxes in Retirement | Your Retirement Authority
- Investing & Retirement: Secrets Revealed | Your Retirement Authority
- How Much Risk Should I Take?? | Your Retirement Authority
Retirement is a journey. Getting where you want to go requires a plan.
Social Security can be very confusing, in fact, there are over 567 claiming strategies available. By the end of this video, you will have a better idea of what you can expect and how to start your planning so that you can maximize your retirement income.
- What is Social Security?
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- Who is eligible for Social Security?
- Factors to consider when deciding to apply for Social Security?
- Why should you delay your benefits?
- Tips on dealing with Social Security.
*Your Retirement Authority makes content available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.