- 3 HUGE 401k Changes & Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Required Minimum Distribution Change to Age 75??
- Retirement: 5 Questions You Must Ask | Your Retirement Authority
- No Plan = Failed Retirement? | Your Retirement Authority
- Is Your Spouse Protected? | Your Retirement Authority
- How to Lower Taxes in Retirement | Your Retirement Authority
Retirement is a journey. Getting where you want to go requires a plan.
Retirement planning is not unlike your favorite exercise bike – if you don’t use it, it will collect dust. In this video, I will reveal some of the questions and issues you need to ask so that your retirement plan keeps you fit and on track.
- How often should you review your plan?
- What if things change – do you have flexibility?
- Are you still on track with your plan?
- What should you expect from your financial planner?
*Your Retirement Authority makes content available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.