- Retirement: 5 Questions You Must Ask | Your Retirement Authority
- No Plan = Failed Retirement? | Your Retirement Authority
- Is Your Spouse Protected? | Your Retirement Authority
- How to Lower Taxes in Retirement | Your Retirement Authority
- Investing & Retirement: Secrets Revealed | Your Retirement Authority
- How Much Risk Should I Take?? | Your Retirement Authority
Retirement is a journey. Getting where you want to go requires a plan.
Paying too much in taxes in retirement could mean you might not be able to do everything you want to during the “golden” years. In this video, I will uncover for you some of the secrets you need to be aware of so you don’t pay more taxes than you should.
- How is your alignment and set up for retirement?
- Create your own income faucet
- Should you own a more income-oriented investment?
- Can paying taxes upfront be a benefit?
*Your Retirement Authority makes content available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.