- Social Security COLA 2023 Might be LOWER than Expected
- How To Fight Inflation in Retirement 2022
- How To Overcome Retirement Fears | 5 Things To Do
- Retirement Planning Mistake – Account Losing Money
- 10.5% Increase for Cost of Living Adjustment in 2023??
- Congress Considers Increase Social Security by 12%
Retirement is a journey. Getting where you want to go requires a plan.
In this video, Mark discusses common and costly 401k mistakes that could potentially derail your retirement fund and ways to avoid them.
- Leaving the 401k behind
- Roll the money over indirectly
- Rolling over company stock
- Do you have to pay taxes or penalties?
You can see this video and others on his YouTube channel.
*Your Retirement Authority makes content available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.