- 3 HUGE 401k Changes & Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Required Minimum Distribution Change to Age 75??
- Retirement: 5 Questions You Must Ask | Your Retirement Authority
- No Plan = Failed Retirement? | Your Retirement Authority
- Is Your Spouse Protected? | Your Retirement Authority
- How to Lower Taxes in Retirement | Your Retirement Authority
Retirement is a journey. Getting where you want to go requires a plan.
In this video, Mark discusses common and costly 401k mistakes that could potentially derail your retirement fund and ways to avoid them.
- Leaving the 401k behind
- Roll the money over indirectly
- Rolling over company stock
- Do you have to pay taxes or penalties?
You can see this video and others on his YouTube channel.
*Your Retirement Authority makes content available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.