- Retirement: 5 Questions You Must Ask | Your Retirement Authority
- No Plan = Failed Retirement? | Your Retirement Authority
- Is Your Spouse Protected? | Your Retirement Authority
- How to Lower Taxes in Retirement | Your Retirement Authority
- Investing & Retirement: Secrets Revealed | Your Retirement Authority
- How Much Risk Should I Take?? | Your Retirement Authority
Retirement is a journey. Getting where you want to go requires a plan.
Dorothy and Auntie Em had to avoid the lions and tigers and bears along the Yellow Brick Road. And waiting for you, as you go to retire, are hazards that you have to avoid, like taxes, retirement income, portfolio risk, and so much more. Find out in this video some of the landmines you need to be aware of so you can fully enjoy your journey into retirement.
- How can you avoid outliving your money?
- What will you do throughout retirement?
- How will you get your income in retirement?
- Will my spouse be taken care of?
You can see this video and others on his YouTube channel.
*Your Retirement Authority makes content available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.