- Social Security COLA 2023 Might be LOWER than Expected
- How To Fight Inflation in Retirement 2022
- How To Overcome Retirement Fears | 5 Things To Do
- Retirement Planning Mistake – Account Losing Money
- 10.5% Increase for Cost of Living Adjustment in 2023??
- Congress Considers Increase Social Security by 12%
Retirement is a journey. Getting where you want to go requires a plan.
There are 567 different strategies to claim your Social Security benefits and if you make the wrong choice, it could cost you and your spouse thousands of dollars annually. In this video, I will highlight some of the mistakes baby boomers make that could derail their retirement dreams.
- What is full retirement age?
- Should you delay claiming benefits until full retirement age?
- What about spousal benefits?
- Can I collect Social Security benefits and continue working?
*Your Retirement Authority makes content available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.