- 3 HUGE 401k Changes & Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Required Minimum Distribution Change to Age 75??
- Retirement: 5 Questions You Must Ask | Your Retirement Authority
- No Plan = Failed Retirement? | Your Retirement Authority
- Is Your Spouse Protected? | Your Retirement Authority
- How to Lower Taxes in Retirement | Your Retirement Authority
Retirement is a journey. Getting where you want to go requires a plan.
One of the big retirement questions is, “What happens to my spouse when I die?” In this video, I will uncover some of the advanced planning methods we share with our clients so you, and your spouse, can sleep better at night.
- The 3 stages of planning after you’ve retired
- Legacy planning
- The pension maximization conversation
- Do you need life insurance?
*Your Retirement Authority makes content available as a service to its customers and other visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. While our best intentions are to provide accurate and timely information, you should always consult with retirement, tax, and legal professionals prior to taking any action.